We, the company RKT Rodinger Kunststoff-Technik GmbH (hereinafter named RKT) take the protection of your personal data very seriously and want you to feel comfortable visiting our websites. Protecting your personal data is important to us. We process your personal data collected during your visits of our websites according to the applicable privacy laws.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) Below we provide information on the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data are all data that are personally referable to you, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, and user behaviour.
(2) Service provider acc. to § 13 Telemediengesetz (TMG) and the responsible body acc. to. § 3 Abs. 7 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG) is RKT Rodinger Kunststoff-Technik GmbH, Ernst-Abbe-Strasse 3, D - 93426 Roding/ Germany, telephone: +49 94 61 954-0, Fax: +49 94 61 954-180, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 2 Rights of access and withdrawal
(1) You have the right to request information on the data stored about you, as well as regarding their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom these data are transmitted and regarding the purpose of storage.
(2) If you have given consent for the use of data, you may revoke it at any time.
(3) All inquiries for information, requests for information or objections to data processing should be sent by email to email@example.com or to the address indicated under § 1 section 2.
§ 3 Collection of personal data for informational use
(1) During the merely informational use of the website, meaning you do not log in to use the web site, do not register and do not send us any information, we will not collect any personal data except those sent by your browser in order to enable the visit of the website. This information contains:
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (exact page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- volume of data transmitted accordingly
- requesting website
- operating system and user interface
- language and version of browser software.
(2) Furthermore, when using our website, cookies will be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk related to the browser used and by which the body placing these cookies (in this case our company) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are used to make a website more user-friendly and more effective.
This website uses transient cookies (temporary use) and persistent cookies (time-limited use).
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. In particular, these include the session cookies. They store a so-called session ID by means of which several requests from your browser can be assigned to a joint session. In doing so, your computer can be recognized when you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specific period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and refuse to accept cookies. We point out, however, that you may not be able to use all features of this website in this case.
(3) The information is stored separately from any other data provided to us. In particular, data of cookies are not linked to any of your other data.
§ 4 Use of functions of our website
(1) Besides the merely informational use of our website, we offer several services you might be interested in. Usually, you need to enter personal data we use to provide you with the respective service. If additional voluntary entries are possible, they are marked accordingly.
(2) When you contact the service provider via email or the contact form your email address and, if you enter it, your name and telephone number will be stored to make it possible for us to answer your questions.
§ 5 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of your use of the website. As a rule, the cookie-generated data regarding your use of this website will be forwarded to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, your IP address will be abbreviated by Google within the member states of the European Union or other parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and provide the website operator with other services related to website usage and internet activity.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
(3) You can prevent storage of these cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser software. However, we wish to point out that, in doing so, you may not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website.
(4) You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) for Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()“. In doing so, IP addresses are only processed further in abbreviated form to prevent them being directly linked to a particular individual.
§ 6 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website, contents of the third party provider Google Maps have been integrated.
(2) By visiting this website the third party provider receives information that you accessed the corresponding subpage. Additionally, the data mentioned in § 3 of this policy are transferred. This is done regardless of whether this third party provider provides a user account by means of which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, the information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want to have your profile linked to the plug-in provider, you have to log out before activating the buttons.
(3) The plug-in provider stores this data as user profile and uses them for the purpose of marketing, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out, particularly (even for logged out user), to be able to create demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users in social networks about your activities on our website. You are entitled to object to the creation of such a user profile, however, you have to address such objection directly to the plug-in provider.
(4) For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and the corresponding processing by the plug-in provider, please see the privacy policies of these providers below. Here you can also get further information on your rights and the settings you can choose to protect your privacy.